Jan 29 , 2023
The fiber laser is the core equipment of the fiber laser cutting machine, and failure will have a great impact on the use of the whole machine. One of the main reasons for the failure of the fiber laser power supply is condensation inside the laser. The condensation inside the fiber laser in the city has a lot to do with the daily bad habits of customers operating and using fiber lasers.
Our laser tube cutting machine manufacturers suggest that in order to reduce the failure rate of fiber lasers and reduce the losses caused to customers due to the downtime of fiber laser cutting machines, one should pay attention when using fiber laser cutting machines.
1. Check whether there are items in the operating range of the machine tool that affect the safe operation;
2. Turn on the main power switch of the tube and sheet fiber laser cutting machine and the control power switches of each branch;
3. Turn on the voltage stabilizer and check whether the operation status of the voltage stabilizer is normal;
4. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser, and then turn on the key switch, let the fiber laser with its own air conditioner or internal desuperheater run for more than 30 minutes;
5. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser and run the air compressor for 20 minutes to check whether the air compressor is running normally;
6. Open the air circuit control air valve, turn on the dryer, check whether the operating status of the dryer is normal, and whether the air pressure is normal;
7. According to the cutting needs, open the cutting auxiliary gas control valve to check whether the cutting auxiliary gas pressure is normal;
8. Turn on the power switch of the machine tool, press the power button to start the control system of the machine tool, and return the machine tool to the origin after the control system starts normally;
9. Turn on the power switch of the fiber laser and run it for more than 30 minutes, then turn on the chiller to run, and check whether the chiller is running normally;
10. After the actual temperature of the high and low-temperature water of the chiller reaches the range of the set temperature difference within one degree, apply high voltage to the fiber laser and check whether the fiber laser is running normally;
11. Turn on the exhaust fan or dust collector, check whether the operation status of the exhaust fan or dust collector is normal, and the fiber laser stainless steel cutting machine enters the state of waiting for cutting.
1. Turn off the exhaust fan or dust collector;
2. Turn off the high voltage of the fiber laser, return the machine tool to the origin, and then turn off the control system as required. After the control system is shut down, press the power off button to turn off the power of the control system and the main power switch of the machine tool;
3. turn off the chiller;
4. Turn off the refrigeration dryer, and close the control valves of each air circuit;
5. Turn off the air compressor;
6. Turn off the key switch of the fiber laser, and then turn off the power switch or not turn off the key switch and the power switch to keep the fiber laser charged, and it can be quickly turned on and used the next day;
7. off regulator;
8. Turn off the power switch of each branch, and turn off the main power switch of the fiber laser cutting machine.
Reminder: Please strictly follow the sequence of switching on and off, which can effectively reduce the risk of condensation inside the fiber laser, thereby reducing the failure of the fiber laser.